Monday, October 5, 2009

It's Official!

Pin It!

Well, we purchased our plane tickets to Belgium a few days ago!! We've been talking about if for so many months that it's exciting to have it official.  :-)

I chose the name of this blog to reflect the love of travel that both Brandon and I share. We've both been overseas a few times (he even lived in York, England for awhile) but we've yet to travel outside of the country together...except for our cruise to Cabo, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta. I know I've jumped the gun a little bit by creating this blog when we won't leave for another few months but I'm excited, what can I say?

I hope this will be a simple way to keep our friends and family updated with pictures and stories while we're gone :-)

1 comments:

Sara Mestas said...

YAY! I TOTALLY have the travel bug too! I'm online everyday researching places to go and I love getting inspiration from other people on what parts of the world to see! Can't wait to hear about all your preparations and future travels!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...