Monday, October 14, 2013

Mini Chicken Pot Pies

Pin It!


The other day I was desperate for a new recipe. I actually went through my blog to see if there were any favorites of ours that I had forgotten about. Ah, behold, Turkey Pot Pie. It's been rainy the last few days and this seemed like the perfect fall meal. I didn't have left-over turkey, but I did have chicken. And I didn't have pie crust, but I did have Pillsbury Biscuits. Improvise! I basically followed the same recipe as my Turkey Pot Pie, I just rolled out each biscuit and pressed it in a cupcake tin. 
The roll of Pillsbury dough makes 8 biscuits, so this recipe made 8 mini chicken pot pies.
Ingredients: 
-Cooked chicken or turkey
-Vegetables of your choice (fresh, frozen or canned)
-Little Potatoes
-Trader Joe's Turkey Gravy (or any other gravy)
 -Pillsbury Biscuit Dough
Directions:
1. In a bowl mix veggies, chicken (cooked), potatoes (boiled for 5 minutes) and gravy.
2. Roll out each biscuit until flat and press one into each cup of cupcake tin.
3. Fill each cup with veggie, chicken, gravy mix.
4. Cook at 350 for 14-16 minutes.

Makes 8 mini pot pies.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yum! It's funny how mini makes everything seem even more delicious

Fran said...

Those look so good!

Courtney B said...

YUM! These look sooooo good! And simple! Just what I need on my dinner menu :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...