Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Kelly's Wedding: Getting Ready

Pin It!


My friend Kelly got married a few weekends ago! Kelly was a bridesmaid in my wedding 4 years ago, so it was fun to have the roles reversed. She got married at The Ranch at Bandy Canyon - a gorgeous venue tucked away at the foot of the mountains, beneath a million trees. We spent the entire day in the bridal suite getting our hair and make-up done, sipping champagne, flipping through magazines and giggling nervously. As I become more serious about photography, I feel so grateful that I had the opportunity and honor of taking Kelly's "Getting Ready" photos since her photographer was not scheduled to come until afterwards. I wanted to capture the moments leading up to one of the biggest moments of her life. I still look back at my getting "ready pictures" and smile. Kelly was an absolutely stunning bride.
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...