Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Save-the-dates

Pin It!

I've been working with Stephanie from Sunshine and Ravioli 
to design both our save-the-dates and our invitations.
I reached out to Stephanie back in March when I saw all of the
adorable, hand crafted, hand-stamped paper goods that she created on Etsy.

We wanted all of our stationery to reflect the rustic, slightly vintage look of our wedding.
Stephanie was an amazing resource with a lot of insight
as she helped me figure out exactly what I was wanting.

I'll be sure to share the invitations later (once I send them out)
but here are a few snap shots of our save-the-dates.
They are two tags tied together with a little ribbon
and came in a glassine bag with a hand-stamped sticker seal.
{Sigh}







The quality of the paper and her work blew me away.
She personally hand stamped each and every one and it was
exactly what I wanted.
I highly recommend you check out her work!
Aaaand she has been featured in Country Living.


I will post pictures of our gorgeous invitations in a few weeks!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...