Monday, March 29, 2010

Dessert Bar -- Le Petite Kupkak

Pin It!

So Brandon and I have decided to do a dessert bar
in lieu of a traditional wedding cake.
Most of you know that I have a mild obsession with cupcakes
and I'd love to have them at our wedding.

I reached out to Melissa Atkinson, owner of Le Petite Kupkak
{who I have known since we were on the High School Year Book staff together}
Not only are her cupcakes adorable, but the recipes are always unique.
We aren't sure yet what we're doing but I think we're going to have
a variety of cupcakes and cookies...maybe some candy. 

Brandon is just excited about doing a tasting :-) 
Tell me these don't make your mouth water!







To check out more of Melissa's amazing cupcakes,
you can visit her website http://lepetitekupkak.blogspot.com/ 
or you can email her directly at lepetitekupkak@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...