Wednesday, August 11, 2010

50's Housewives Inspired Bridal Shower

Pin It!

Well, my bridal shower was on Saturday and it was so much fun!! 
Kandi sent out the most ADORABLE shower invitations a few weeks ago
and much to my delight
she used Anne Taintor as her inspiration not only for the invitation
but the shower itself! 
(If you don't know who Anne Taintor is, you need to!!) 

Since the theme was 50's Housewives, many of the girls came in their 
cutest dresses with matching apron.
Kandi had El Gordito catered, and lunch was amazing!

I was absolutely stunned by the work that Kandi, Kelly and Stephanie put into the
dessert table.
It was beyond anything I'd ever imagined for my shower!  
And if you know me, you know how much I love cupcakes :-)

Chocolate fountains anyone?


The favors were these adorable lanterns that Kandi adorned with a picture of me and Brandon, and a really sweet quote.



Kandi sent blank recipe cards with the invitations
so I could  collect some yummy recipes from my friends. 
{We all know I need all the help I can get in the cooking department}



My gorgeous bridesmaids! 



Kandi made little craft bags for each girl and asked them to design a veil for me.
I got to choose the best one and the winner got a prize.



Gift Time!


All of the lovely ladies (minus a few girls)



Thank you all so much ladies for making this day so special!

XO,
Amira

2 comments:

Katrina said...

The 50's Housewives idea was just too darn cute! Have loved following your wedding journey on here, I just added your blog to my blogroll. :)

Johnsonanbw said...

The first group of diet pills is sold under a medical prescription. They are basically prescription diet pills which are closely regulated. They have been tested thoroughly by the FDA and found to be safe. However, prescription diet pills should be taken in correct dosage with a few precautionary measures. The second group is the herbal based supplements. These medicines do not have permissions of the office of health in their respective countries. These medicines are addressed by so many ways such as dietary supplements, natural remedies, herbal products, dietary supplements etc. San Bernardino phentermine reviews uk Happy eating! Talking about side effects, Phen375 is one of the safest weight loss pills on the market. That's why no prescription is needed to buy this appetite suppressant online, totally different from the old popular but dangerous Phentermine whereby a doctor's prescription is required for the purchase and use of this drug. However, no matter how safe Phen375 is and if not used properly for example taking more than 3 tablets in a day without keep on drinking 8-oz glasses of water throughout the day; it will still cause some side effects such as dizziness, increase blood pressure levels, increase in heart rate, and sleeping disorder. Please note: You must be in your best health condition before you take Phen375 and you SHOULD NOT take this dietary pills if you have high blood pressure, heart problems, substance abuse history, depression, glaucoma, allergies or are pregnant, nursing or under behavioral medications. fastin phentermine compare phentermine no prescription overnight delivery

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...