Saturday, September 25, 2010

Love is in the air

Pin It!

So with only two weeks left before the big day, and Fall quickly approaching I've been overwhelmed with emotions. I love the Fall, and the way it smells and the things it brings with it. The air is turning slightly more crisp and it's bringing to mind sipping Pumpkin Spice Lattes, going to Bates Nut farm to search for the perfect pumpkin, making donuts (a tradition Brandon and I have been doing for a few years now while we carve our pumpkins) and wearing sweaters and boots. And although I can't explain why, I always feel more in love during the Fall :-)

I am about to marry my best friend, one of the kindest people I know. Have I fully registered that yet? Not quite. I still kind of feel like it's this dream I might wake up from...



-At Holland's cowboy party last Fall-

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...