Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Citrus Lane Box!

Pin It!


We were so stoked with our Citrus Lane box this month! 
Let's take a look at what Avery got:
  • a Bumkins bib - our favorite! The large pocket in the front catches all the food and it's waterproof which makes cleaning a cinch $6.95
  • and free address labels from Tiny Prints with purchase $7
=$45 dollar value
They are currently offering $10 off your first box.
Which means you can spend $12 for $45 worth of baby products. If you don't have a baby, consider gifting a subscription to a mom. I can't tell you what a great gift that would be to receive.
Avery was pretty stoked that it poured water :-)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Earl-Leigh said...

How did I not know about this?! Way more practical for me than some of my other subscriptions!

Melissa G said...

OMG her hair is so long and cute! I'm SO jealous!!! I wish Sav had at least some hair!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...