Thursday, December 26, 2013

E.L.E.V.E.N months

Pin It!

The very last time I can refer to you in months only. You are going to be a big one year old next month, and I don't think I'm ready for it. The amount of changing you did during your tenth month is amazing.

Stats: We haven't had a dr. visit in a couple of months so I'm not sure exactly how much you weigh. You are still in size 3 diapers, and you fit in 12 month clothing pretty perfectly. In some of the tight leggings, 12-18 months fit you better. We also got you a big girl car seat! Although we haven't installed it yet.
New: You took your first steps right when you turned 10 months old. I kinda thought you'd be walking by the end of the month but you will still only take a few steps at a time before you get nervous and either dive for us, or quickly sit down. I'm in NO RUSH. I already feel like you are all over the place, I'm not looking forward to chasing you around restaurants and parking lots.
Your favorite place to hang out is the stairs. We put up a baby gate, but you'll stand on the bottom step and just hang onto the gate and laugh and talk. It's your favorite place to be. 

You got two more teeth on top! So you have 4 on top and 2 on bottom. I can't believe it. 
For awhile now when I've tried to feed you, you will grab the spoon and help me put it in your mouth. The other day you really didn't want to let go of the spoon so I let you have it. You started scooping up oatmeal and shoveling it in your mouth. It definitely go in your hair, eyelashes, and smeared all over your face but it was the cutest thing in the world. STOP GROWING!
Words: My favorite thing this month is that we can ask you, "What does the doggy say?" and you reply, "ruff ruff ruff" and it's the cutest thing in the world. We've added, "what does the kitty say?" and you say in the cutest voice I've ever heard "mew mew mew" and "what does the lion say?" and you will growl like the exorcist haha. You have also started to say "miw miwl" (milk milk) when you want to nurse and have even started pulling down my shirt to make sure your food is still there waiting for you. I can also ask you, "Where is mama's nose?" and you'll grab my nose and laugh.
Sleep: You are still going to bed consistently at 6:30 and you will sleep between 10-12 hours. While your teeth were coming in you were waking up at 4:45 so I'd bring you into bed with me and nurse you for an hour and try and get more sleep. Your naps still suck. They are no more than 30 minutes long. You still take a morning nap, and an afternoon nap. Aaaaaand you must have just heard me type that because you woke up from your nap right at 34 minutes. 

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so big!! Oh my goodness! And that hat, so adorable. Those stories and memories are all wonderful.

Brandi said...

She is so cute!!

Kasey Lynne said...

I can't wait to have a girl so I can dress her up in the cutest clothes ever. Avery always looks so cute!

Jamie LaFuze said...

She is precious!!! I love all of the little words she is saying, when babies make animal noises I just die! And you dress her so adorably :)

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Beautiful update, Amira! She's lovely.

Fran said...

Wow, she's getting so big! She's the cutest.

Erin Lace said...

I just love that picture with the hat on the stairs-- her smile is adorable! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...