Something very amazing happened to me a couple of months ago. I stumbled upon a blonde, Canadian version of myself who is living in some parallel universe in Utah with her husband Ben. Say whaaaat? It really is the strangest thing to read something that someone else writes and feel like you wrote it. Almost every single post on Come What May leaves me wondering if she didn't hack into my computer and steal one of my unpublished posts. Basically Cassie and I are the same person, living two different lives. Mine in California and hers in Utah. Let's examine the facts shall we?
- She was married on the exact same day as me and Brandon. 10.9.10. I mean that alone almost seals the deal for me.
- She confessed that she thinks she looks the best in car mirrors. There is just something about the lighting or the angle in the car. I died when I read this because how true is that?!
- She is obsessed with Diet Coke. Enough said.
- She shared this recipe that will make you drool all over your keyboard. Whipped cream...crushed oreos... caramel...crushed pecans...chocolate...cheesecake... Okay so this fact actually has nothing to do with me, but I love you guys and wanted to share something so delectable.
- She's Canadian. Okay, so I might not be Canadian, but this one wins her points because I've yet to meet a Canadian that I didn't like! Wanna know why it's so great to be Canadian? Read on.
I've now scientifically proven that she is living my life in a parallel universe.
Bottom line, you will love her.