Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ruffles

Pin It!

I've realized that I have a thing for ruffles. I'm not particularly girly with my decorating tastes but I do love a good ruffle :-)


The bedding I've been eyeing at Urban Outfitters


If I had done a wedding cake instead of cupcakes, this would have been it


The ruffled dress I wore for our engagement pictures

A couple of months ago I scored two of these at Kohl's during a sale. They work perfectly in our living room
 
Last week we Brandon painted one of our bedroom walls a blue-ish gray color which means that I can finally hang the white, flowy curtains I've been imagining in my head. I wanted a gray wall with white curtains so that we'd still get light through our bedroom window. So imagine my glee when I discovered these white ruffled curtains at Target! I love that the ruffles are larger so they aren't quite as girly and frilly (since Brandon has to sleep in the bedroom too).


Target $19.99 a panel
As soon as they arrive, I'll post a picture of our finished room :-)

**11.10.11 Update**

The lighting is terrible and it was taken with my phone but you get the idea!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...