Thursday, April 19, 2012

Accepting Sponsors for May

Pin It!

When I started blogging, in addition to swapping with other bloggers, I selectively chose a couple of blogs that I wanted to sponsor. I had such positive experiences, and met so many wonderful new ladies through the process. I am hoping to be that positive experience for you. I am excited to announce that starting next month, I will begin to offer paid ad spaces. This is mainly so that I can justify continuing to sponsor other blogs without breaking the bank. I am going to take fewer ads since I want your blog to have as much exposure as possible. If you're looking to network with other bloggers, and grow in the process, then please let me know if you would be interested in any of these packages:

SMALL AD SPACE  
200 x 150=$5 per month
In addition to placing your button on my blog, you will also be highlighted in a designated group feature.


MEDIUM 
200 x 200=$10 per month 
In addition to placing your button on my blog, you will also be highlighted in a designated group feature.

LARGE  - spaces filled for May
200 x 300=$15 per month
In addition to placing your button on my blog, this includes a solo post highlighting your blog {or the option to guest post} and as many photos as you would like.

My Stats (as of 4/18/2012)
445 GFC Followers, 73 Bloglovin Followers, 54 Facebook Followers
-500-600 page views per day
-13,347 page views last month
-41,568 page views all time

 
I would absolutely love to partner with you! If you are interested, please email me at shadesofgraylove {@} gmail.com, and use sponsor in the subject line.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

You know how I feel about this matter =) Go girl, and I will take a large!

xoxo

Emily said...

Lady it's about time you did this! And I think it's great that you will use the money to promote your blog on other blogs. It's a win-win. I am sure you have bloggers lining out the door - but this month I have finally attempted my hand at purchasing space. I'd be interested in renting some space for you. I promise not to spread your deep dark secrets across the blogosphere. xo

Becky Borgman said...

Your blog is seriously one of my favorites and I would definitely be willing to buy an ad space! Let me know!

lo @ crazy ever after said...

And another one bites the dust.

Just kidding. Love you. Love your blog. Like we talked about yesterday, I will buy one to give away to a blogger on Crazy Ever After. I am thinking I will make it open to bloggers who have a smaller following, maybe less than 100 followers. That way a new blogger can have some awesome and free exposure on your sweet ass blog. And I know you will treat that blogger like a queeeeen!

How was the movie last night? Did you poo your pants?

Contemplating Beauty said...

I am interested in a Medium space, should I email you instead?

Emily said...

Damn it! Lo is always out shining me.

calikatrina said...

Finally catching up on my blog reads... get it gurl!

I've never paid for sponsor space, but I may have to make an exception now. :) You've been a top referring site ever since my button went up on here. I never thanked you for all the traffic!

xo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...