Saturday, December 3, 2011

Freedom Sweet Freedom

Pin It!

I feel so happy I could almost cry.
I just completed my
last
paper
of
the
semester
 and officially have 53 days of freedom!

Goodbye LIBR285 - Research Methods,
I can't say that I'll miss you very much.

When I graduate, please don't ever let me complain about only working full-time.
Because working full-time AND going to grad school
has slooowly been sucking the life out of me.
{pleasant, right?}


Cheers to evenings filled with:
 cooking
reading {for pleasure}
blogging
movie watching
reality-tv-show watching
holiday parties
Christmas shopping
crafting
sharing in the housework
and basically anything that isn't homework.

Fingers crossed that I'll feel refreshed and recharged when the new semester starts. 

Have an amazing weekend everyone!
    XO,

    Photobucket

    3 comments:

    Jenn @ What You Make It said...

    Congrats!! Cheers to all of those things : ) Have fun!

    Jenn

    Jane said...

    Blah Research Methods was one of my least favorite classes as an undergrad. I can only imagine how awesomely fun it would be as a grad student. It's pretty bad when I would rather be taking accounting classes than research methods. But yay for you being all done with your semester! Enjoy your freedom.

    Stevie Leigh said...

    Congrats! Isn't that the best feeling? Great blog, girl.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...