Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday who?

Pin It!

Going back to work on Monday after a lovely weekend is hard 
{especially with a sore throat.}
So instead of acknowledging Monday's presence, 
I'm going to share some highlights of the weekend.

1. Packages from Scotland! One of my best friends is going to grad school at St. Andrews in Scotland (where Prince William and Kate Middleton went!) You can follow Brittney's adventures here.

Lucy loved snuggling with me and my new Scottish scarf

2. Dinner with friends at Gregorio's (one of my favorite Italian restaurants in Carlsbad). It's not that clear in the picture, but Gregorio's is giving 100% of their profits to the Boys and Girls Club for the entire 2010 and 2011 year!
Have you ever seen larger raviolis?

3. Hand picked flower from B...


Almost looks fake!

4. Potato Cheese Soup, mmmm. I used this delicious recipe that I stole from Ruthie Hart! We had my best friend Kandi over for dinner and I'm so sad that I forgot to take a picture before we inhaled our food! Just envision a hearty bowl of amazing goodness.


5. Kandi wanted to help me work on #1 of my 30 before 30 list (learning to French Braid). Bless her heart for her patience because I had the hardest time. We were both standing in front of a mirror and I was watching her french braid her hair, while attempting to french braid mine by mimicking what she was doing. I actually found that it was easier to practice on her than on myself. If you promise not to laugh, I'll share my first attempt:


I just attempted the french braid at the top, and then braided the rest regularly

I hope you all had an amazing weekend as well.


XO,


Photobucket

2 comments:

Ruthie Hart said...

yay! I am so glad you made the soup...isn't it to die for!! And hey girl, your French Braid looks 100000 times better than I could ever do. I need to have a practice sesh too! I am too impatient. And can I go to Gregarios with you please/? :-)

beina said...

YOU'RE BLOG is WONDERFUL!!!!!!it's full of pretty things!!!!
and really congratulation for your marriage!!!!!you look great!


If you want visit my blog
leavventuredellapice.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...