Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday's Letters

Pin It!

Today I'm linking up with Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds for 

Photobucket

Dear Husband- After watching CSI last week we decided to find out {once-and-for-all} if you can actually smother someone with a pillow. We took turns trying to smother each other, and discovered it's a big lie. Thank you for letting me try my hardest to kill you.

Dear Britt, Jess, Kandi & Chels - I can't wait for our sleepover on Christmas Eve Eve (tonight!) Reuniting from San Diego, LA, San Francisco and Scotland brings me much joy :-)

Dear Lucy- you farted the entire time we looked at Christmas lights which made it seem a lot less magical. I still love you though.

Dear lucky jerks commuters whose vacation started this week- thank you for making my work commute a breeze! I love when there are hardly any cars on the road.

Dear Einstein's Bagels- I think you and my husband have grown too close. It's bad enough that he eats you during the week when I'm at work but now you are sending him Christmas cards and gifts. Thanks for the free bagels though. And P.S. the name is Amira (is it that much harder to remember than Brandon?)


Dear readers-
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!
I'll be back on Tuesday...
and then I'll tell you all about our Christmas Vacation
{you won't believe where we're going}

XO,

Photobucket

8 comments:

erica marie said...

Fun post...love your letters.

xo erica

Karla said...

Hahahah you guys tried to smoother each other?! I can only imagine my husband’s face if I tried to test that theory on him?! Lol
Hope you guys have a Very fun and Merry Christmas!!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Ha ha ha I LOVE that Einsteins sent your husband a gift card! SO AWESOME! Have fun on vacation, I am jealous! :)

Megan said...

Haha, I love that they sent him a coupon and added the wife part! Too funny!! Merry Christmas!!

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Have a wonderful vacation :) I'm excited to see the pics!

anddd I LOVE that Einstein's sent you and your husband free bagels hehe.

Hannah said...

hahah that is pretty funny- i had always doubted that it was possible to smother someone with a pillow too! glad i didn't have to testt that one out- i'll take your word :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Megan said...

Happy Holidays!

Kasey Lynne said...

Hahaha you guys tried to smother each other with a pillow??? That is SO great. I love CSI!

Einstein Bagels...I've had it once or twice and it is DELISH!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...