Thursday, December 22, 2011

Liebster Award & Pretty Stockings

Pin It!

Yesterday,
Danielle from Taking Notes Coast to Coast
and Katrina from Calikatrina
passed on the Liebster blog award to me.
 This award recognizes up and coming bloggers
and you'd think by the grin on my face that I'd won an Oscar. 
  I'm sure you'll take one peek at Danielle and Katrina's blogs and fall in love with them.

Now it's my turn to recognize some awesome new bloggers as well.
If you have been awarded the coveted Liebster award, here’s what’s next:
* choose five up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award
*show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.  If you're not already a follower of their blog, that might be a great way to show appreciation for the award.  ;)
*Post the award on your blog.  Be sure to link back to the 5 blogs you awarded so that others can visit them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a quick side note,
my mom sent me pictures of the brand new, handmade stockings
that she purchased on Etsy {go mom!}
for the whole family.
I should probably let you know that deep down in her heart of hearts
my mom thinks she's French
{or at least wishes that she were}

So without further adieu
{I can play French too}

{Mr. & Mrs.}
{there's only two of them}




Really though?
Could they be cuter? 

Two
more days until Christmas!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Hollie Ann said...

those stockings are adorable!

Ruthie Hart said...

Congratulations on the award girl!! And I love those stockings!! My mom prob has no idea what etsy is lol!

Karla said...

Congrats on the award!! I see your mom has a favorite.. how cute is your stocking?!lol

Mckenzie Jean said...

hahah, no way! not at all, just about the engagement of my brother : )


and thank you SO much for the award!!! That is so so so sweet!!

Lovelyladyjb said...

Congrats on the award, and love the stockings! new follower!

Liz Brown said...

I got an award too! :) I was excited. I still haven't picked out who I'm passing it on to.

Megan said...

Such cute stockings! Love the ones with birds on them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...