Friday, December 9, 2011

Toasty

Pin It!

 Brandon texted me while I was at work 
to let me know that he was making pizza for dinner
{two points for making dinner,
and four points for said dinner being pizza}

 Now that we have our fancy Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
we've been making things from scratch that we'd normally buy.
Like pizza dough.

I replied immediately, 
"Only if we can make a snowman out of it"
Courtesy of this pinterest idea.

 Being the kind soul that he is
{and wanting to humor me}
he made this snowman especially for me to decorate.
 {because the "real" pizza he made was BBQ chicken}



Meet Frosty's brother,
Toasty.
mmm.

So simple to make: 
*Trader Joe's pre-made pizza dough
{unless you're fancy like us}
*pizza sauce
*mozzarella cheese 
*any other toppings you want.
I believe we baked Toasty for 20 minutes on 350.

 
From Marty's kitchen to yours,
bon appetit!



XO,

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ruthie Hart said...

how cute is that!!!!!

Emily said...

Snowman pizza? That's brilliant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...