Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Friends, Food and Frights

Pin It!

{How cheesy is that title?}

Last night I had a couple of girlfriends over for dinner.
I made this delicious recipe from Sarah at Nothing But Blue Skies
{do yourself a favor and make it!}
And then we got to talking about scary movies.
We even watched the terrible movie trailers for
The Human Centipede and Teeth.
{do yourself a favor and don't watch either trailer} 
This led to us watching the latest episode of
American Horror Story
{holy twist batman!}
Tell me someone else wants to discuss Violet
and the exterminator and the crawl space in the basement!

I keep telling myself not to watch this show before bed!
{haha, am I the only one that can't fully relax once my feet peep out of the blanket?} 
 
XO,

 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Ruthie Hart said...

I refuse to see that movie!!!!!!! And wow that dish looks awesome!!

skippysays said...

Sounds like a fun night! And that recipe looks delicious!
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! I'm so glad you used the recipe I posted!!! And that you liked it! :o) Thanks for the shout out, too. Thatw as super exciting to find myself mentioned here!

And yes...I would rather sweat it out under the covers than let even a single toe peep out. You just never know what could happen... :o)

Melu103 said...

oh my god!
that is so me hahaha
the picture cracked me up!


xoxo
Melina ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...