Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday Who?

Pin It!

It's kinda scary how quickly Monday arrives each week. 
It's like that weird kid in elementary school that doesn't take a hint.
Every time you turn around he's picking his nose or pulling your hair.
And as hard as you pray over the weekend that he won't be there in the morning...
there he is, 
snot-nosed and waiting for you.

Before the warm, tingly feelings of the weekend are completely gone
I'd like to recap. 
Wrapping Christmas Presents
 We stamped the recipient's initials on the back

  Baking Mini Apple Pies

Christmas Nails!
{Yay, you can jazz up gel polish}

Naps with Lucy
New iPhone Case
{Remember this bad boy from my wish list? Yeah, I couldn't wait for Christmas}

Charger Game
{Not only did we kick butt, but we watched the game at Oggi's for a celebration.
Our friend Bret just got an offer from the Carlsbad police department.
So we had to celebrate with aviators, mustaches and handcuffs}


The best news of all 
is that I only have 5 more days before my 10 day staycation begins!!!

Photobucket

13 comments:

Ruthie Hart said...

OMG THOSE MUSTACHES! so cute! what a fun party! and I love your new phone case :-) I have a big ole black otter box (safety over style!)

Nay said...

oh.my.goodness! i am loving your blog! i'm so happy you stopped by mine and that way i could discover you! would you like to be featured on my bloggy? i'd love to have you!!!

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Woohoo I'm staycationing too! :)

and I LOVE your Iphone case. I wish they had cute phone cases for android phones. Sadness.

ConnieB said...

I've been loving that iphone case for a little while. WHY did I NOT put it on my list?! I just might have to get it for myself then :p

ps. those wrapped presents look so pretty!

Mckenzie Jean said...

those mini apple pies!!!
YUM.
And you celebrated in the best possible way.
Congrats to him on the job!!!


and p.s.
Carrie and I definitely are on best friend status. Post shoulder brush, she was all "oh hey kenz (she calls me kenz) I'll call you later!"


lies.

Karla said...

Really like the "Paper" bag wrapping idea with the stamps. I saw that on pinterest and loved it! Wait call me dumb but is that real wrapping paper? I want to find some like it!

P.S Im really digging that Iphone case!!

Natalie Naomi said...

new to your blog and thought your iphone camera case is so cute!

Robin said...

Your nails look sooo pretty darling! And those mini apple pies are making me drool!
Your staycation will be here soon enough!!

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

Mary Bergfeld said...

I love that last photo. It is a mind-sticker. This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. you've created a fun spot to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Vanessa Mercado said...

great stuffs!!! love it all.. love your blkog, following you now..

join my christmas giveaway!!!

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/11/international-christmas-giveaway.html

kissess!!!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

CUTE pictures! LOVE those nails and your presents are adorable! Your newest follower as well cute girl, can't wait to keep reading! :)

erica marie said...

Cute pics, you obviously had such a fun weekend. Love your wrapping, nails, and that iphone case. Hope you continue to enjoy the rest of the holidays.

xo erica

Jamie LaFuze said...

I feel so lucky to have found your blog! #1-love that you're in So Cal just like me. #2- Your nails are adorable! #3-I'm in love with your iPhone case. #4-I can't wait to try those mini apple pies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...