Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting

Pin It!

For the first time, I'm linking up with The Vintage Apple for
Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays!
{The Christmas Treats Edition}
I think I'd be cooler than the other side of the pillow if I brought these
to my family Christmas or work parties.

Feast your eyes...

Graham Cracker Snowman


Cupcakes!


Pretzel Goodness


Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Reindeer



Santa Appetizer



Christmas Tree Appetizers


You should link up too!
I know you're just as obsessed with Pinterest as I am.


google




P.S. 4 more days until Christmas....

XO,


Photobucket

8 comments:

Kodi ODay said...

I made the little pretzel snacks for work last week and everyone LOVED them! Plus, they are so, so easy to make.

Danielle said...

All of these ideas are sooo cute! I am already addicted to pinterest. It is a lovely time waster!!

Also, I passed on the Liebster Blog Award to you today! Check out the details on my blog :)

Have a great day, Amira!

ACW said...

Festive food makes me a) excited for Christmas & b) EXTRA HUNGRY!

Keri said...

I am so impressed by those cupcakes! I wish I could do that. Merry Christmas!

lo @ crazy ever after said...

Totally making that cheese/tomato Christmas tree thingy. Love.

Kasey Lynne said...

That Christmas tree looks delicious. Cheese is one of my favorite things.

Now I'm hungry!

Heather said...

i love the play on words you did with your last name, I did the same with my blog name!

Magical Daydream said...

That snow man is so awesome!

x

Marielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...