Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stickygram

Pin It!

I couldn't wait for my stickygrams
to come in the mail.
{And couldn't wait to share with you guys.}

Stickygram takes your Instagram pictures
and turns them into magnets.
The website was super easy to use
and I was so impressed with the quality of the magnets.

Perfect stocking stuffer gift.

They are the same size as they are 
when you view them in Instagram on your phone.
Cool right?

From one Instagram user to another,
you're welcome.

Also, very exciting news.
Today I am guest blogging over at
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. 
Check it out. I know you'll love her!!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

XO,

Photobucket

14 comments:

Liz Brown said...

What a cool idea! Thanks for sharing.

Ruthie Hart said...

I saw this on pinterest or some other website and thought it was the coolest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kodi ODay said...

I'm so excited to make some Stickygrams! I just need to do some more instagram pics.

Love yours:)

Kasey Lynne said...

Oh.
My.
Gosh.

Here is one more way for me to continue being obsessed with Instagram. This is SO great!

Thanks for sharing!!

a little kasey love

lo @ crazy ever after said...

Just read your guest post on whiskey tango foxtrot. Cute! I am writing a post for her this week too! Guest bloggers unite!! Following your journey now. :)

Anonymous said...

No way!! This is GENIUS! Thank you so much for posting about this - I'm off to order some right now! :)

Hailsyeah said...

Ah! Such a neat idea! I love them, so cute! :)

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

Ah these are so awesome :)

Sigh. There I go again... feeling sad about not having an Iphone. Can't wait until instagram comes to android. Poops.

Danielle said...

Oh wow! Those are so awesome!

Anonymous said...

No way!!! I have GOT to get an iPhone! These are awesome!

Karla said...

Oh I got mine a couple weeks ago and loved them!! Arent they super cool, I loved the quality

skippysays said...

OMG how cute- I had no idea about this. Thanks for sharing!
www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

erica marie said...

I was actually going to try a diy project for picture magnets...hmm I may just have to order some instead. Thanks for sharing. I'm following, hope you can stop by soon and enter my giveaway.

xo erica

Melu103 said...

i have instagram too :D
give me your user or look me up
melu103


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...