Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Baby

Pin It!

Santa honey,
I wanna yacht and really that's,
not a lot.
I've been an angel all year,
Santa baby,
hurry down the chimney tonight...

So in no way do I need anything this year.
The hubby and I are just filling stockings for each other
and the family is taking a trip
{more to come on that later!}
instead of presents this year.
Buuuut,
it's always fun to make a list of things that have caught my eye. 

Barnes & Noble Classics Set

{shouldn't every Literature Major own these?}

Christian Louboutin's
A girl can dream right?

 Giving Tree Mac Decal
{My absolute favorite book from childhood}

 Urban Outfitters Loop Scarf
Doesn't it look cozy? 
 
Adorable Peep Toe Pumps

bakersshoes.com

Wooden Vinage Camera iPhone 4 Case
I might have squealed when I saw this.

Halo Bracelet
I love dainty jewelry


Made with Love Stamp
For almost any craft!
What are you asking for this year?


XO,

Photobucket

6 comments:

calikatrina said...

Oooo, so good! Love all of these. I've had my eye on that phone case too. :) And a family TRIP! Fun!

Ruthie Hart said...

yay for blog title twins today! You have WONDERFUL taste in shoes and although I dont have a mac, I love love love that giving tree cover. That was one of my favorite books growing up!

Anonymous said...

I've seen that iPhone case before, too!!! I want it bad!!! But first I probably need an iPhone... ;o)

The Giving Tree still makes me cry.

Elle said...

Ah! I just about died over the Christian Louboutin's. Soo cute! I love the bracelet too--may have to add it to my "Wish List" hehe.

Tammy @ Lemons, Avocados and the Bay said...

So that Iphone is pretty much perfection :)

Excited to read more about your trip

henning love said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! following you now as well. i love those christmas wishes that halo bracelet and the heels are so awesome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...